03 October 2011

extra baggage

ok, lets break this down.... all i thought I AM the only one who is terrible at packing luggages. an overnight getaway for me means 5 shirts, 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of shoes, 1 pair of slippers/sandals and all other accessories, inshort, a weekend carry-on is not an ideal bag for me.

i went to Paris for 10 days..... and i brought 1 extra-large trolley, 2 carry-ons, and 1 shoulder bag for my personal accessible items. that was a huge struggle but blame me if i just wanna bring my comfort closet with me... its as if im naked without all my "stuffs".

until this time, DAMN!, im not the only ONE!

this luggages belong to no other than, Rachel Zoe... the infamous supercalifragilisticexpiadilocious celebrity stylist.

ok, lets do the math..... herself + her husband Rodger (in the photo) + atleast 1 assistant + 1 baby their baby Skyler =11 trolleys ( XL,XXL,XXXL) and 2 carry-ons (LARGE and XXL)

and thats only for a week or so. and i bet this is during Paris Fashion Week this year (for spring-summer 2012 collections).

 and i dont want to do more math what's inside those... or else ill die!!!!!!
 plus those baggage fees for the plane...

plus those additional shopping sprees... ARGH!!!!! O;IJDXFGKESARJTGIUASHGJKNSDKRJHD!!!
 

xxx,
ronjigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

whatchathink?